€29 for an Andrew Rudd Cookery Demo plus a 3 Course Meal including Wine (value €65)
Time Left To Buy
- Exclusive Cooking Class by Celebrity Chef Andrew Rudd
- Classes last 3 hours
- Includes a perfectly prepared 3-Course Meal
- Includes Wine
- Learn plenty of new kitchen tricks and cool recipes
- Andrew Rudd created the new Domino’s Gourmet Range of pizzas (check your next Domino's pizza box)
- Chance to WIN a Delonghi ECM 4500 bean to cup coffee machine worth €799
The Fine Print
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
- Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
- Available dates are published on the www.andrewrudd.ie website
- To book, email Andrew at email@example.com with your preferred date
- Valid from: Jan 25, 2012
- Expires: May 1, 2012
Chef Rudd is offering the chance to attend his exclusive cooking classes for a paltry €29 per person. Classes last three hours, during which you’ll see Andrew create up to eight different recipes and dishes before sitting down to a perfectly prepared three-course meal including wine.
Throughout your evening you will be presented with great fresh ideas, tips and hints with Andrew continually passing on his professional creative knowledge that will no doubt transform you into a raging gourmet home chef. Your kitchen and your dinners will never be the same again!
You’ll recognise Andrew from a host of television appearances such TV3's Ireland AM, and most recently he’s been putting the pizzazz in Domino’s Gourmet Range of pizzas. When he’s not on the telly, he's cooking up a storm in front of hungry, eager home chefs, all over Dublin.
The majority of the cooking demonstrations will be held on Friday nights across the coming months and Andrew offers various themed nights including Italian, Indian, Thai, Greek, French and much more at assorted venues in Dublin city centre. So, you'll be able to choose which night best suits your culinary desires/interests and your calander.
Booking is simple, just check the regularly updated schedule of classes and pop them an email with your preferred dates and they'll get back to you with the available dates.
And, if you book a cookery class before February 2012 you’ll be entered into a chance to win a Delonghi ECM 4500 bean to cup coffee machine worth an incredible €799.
“I recently attended one of Andrew’s cookery evenings which featured a comprehensive demonstration of some delicious dishes that are actually also really easy to cook! I am not a n... – Paula Thomas
The CompanyAndrew Rudd Dublin